Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Hey shred revolution... are you joe satriani...? i always think how funny it would be because the topic always comes up "who likes satriani?" what if joe liked piranhas as much as playing guitar?(plays intro to top gun)

·
Registered
213 Posts
someday when i get my own home instead of this god awful apartment i'll get an in-ground pool and put p's in it... i'll call it the "p pool" (not pee pool)... so it'll be like 2000 gallons with 200 pirahnas... i'll feed them livestock, small children, and bums.. i'll lure the children into it with a floating tray of candy that drifts around in it

but for now i'm still working on getting my filters for my 125 gallon and then cycling it for my 3 current rbp's.. they'll have a ton of room to play.. until i get more p's.. i'm so stoked for getting this thing up and going

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I never really understood why someone would want to keep P's in a pond. Wheres the enjoyment in that? Can barely see them from above. Not like koi or something.

Fuggapuff had a 700 with a bunch of P's in it. That was the biggest P tank I ever saw a pic of.

~Dj

·
Registered
256 Posts
unless the pond was underground and it was right beside your basement and your basement wall was all glass so you could see your piranhas.
like when you go to marineland (sea worl for you americans) and you go underground and see the whales through the big glass...
that would be awsome... i would charge my friends admission to come over.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had a 700g tank, well basically it was an indoor pond 8 x 4 x 3 which housed my Paroon shark 16" in length. but no good for P's as you cant see them from looking down on them, anyway the things being knocked down this weekend ready for it all to be turned into another room.

Technium

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
fugupuff is really the piranha master... his tanks were insane, he has a webpage with all those pictures on it. he had a 700 and another 500 set up at once, the 500 had one of almost every species in it, however he had to seperate them all eventually. The largest piranha tank in the world is in atlantis resort

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Xenon said:
Sir Nathan XXI said:
Knifeman has a 350 with about 12 Piraya maybe more
I think its Knifeman. MAD supposedly had 41 piranha in a 220g tho.
X that was 41 in a 240 with a 12" yellow pacu

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
700 gallon? wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even fathom that sh*t i think i would literally cum if i saw one or had one god the possibilities with a tank like that

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.