Piranhas Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
I have almost got bitten, so glad I didn't.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
My fish used to hide when I had my arm in the tank. Now since has gotten a little bit bigger he swims at it and doesn't hide. Not but yet, but only a matter of time.
I used to have an iguana. It bit me once. That hurt pretty bad. He would sit on my bed, and I would put slices of kiwi on my hand for him to eat. He missed once and took a nice slice of skin off of my thumb.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Someone should make a thread in the pic forum showing piranha bites and the emotional scars they do to a person.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
i didnt even mentioned my costa rican zebra (tarantula) biting me!!! or the time my corn snake got my calf....... i could show my scars, or be stupid and try gettin bit again..........

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
phensway said:
i didnt even mentioned my costa rican zebra (tarantula) biting me!!! or the time my corn snake got my calf.......
Damn phensway.. you are talking about house pets, right?? Not trips to the pet store..
Plus dont tarantulas have poison?? And corn snake??? Damn.. lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
no not a pet store............ my room at my house........ kind of like my own personal zoo........... i didnt even mention my pitbulls or lizards........ my tarantula is poisionous but its only enough to make you sick for a few days, but i took some antibiotics and eveything was good............

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.