Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering who has a large (10+ inches) rhom. Is he skittish at all? Does he attack your finger through the glass?

I am thinking about getting one for a 75 gallon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
My 12in is not skittish one bit. He does follow your finger throught the glass. He is very mellow except when I put a feeder in there.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I've had him for almost 2 years. He is in a 75g and I don't plan on upgrading the tank. You should be fine with a 75.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
i have a 10" black diamond, a 11" rhom and a 16"+ rhom. the 16"+ is one bad mofo, he's my baby. he's in a 190g.
wes
you know your crazy when you have a 16" rhom in a 190gal....

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I have a 5" Rhom, which is my pride and joy. Last time I seen him, he attacks the glass and wont back down in a staring contest. My other Rhom is an 8" whos pretty shy and wont do anything unless im not in the room and/or when the lights are off.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
I have a 11" rhom and it dosent do much of anything. I have yet to see it eat(it does eat, just not in front of me). I have only had it for a short time, so maybe its still adjusting. but Ialso have a 1.5" rhom and its prety agrisive, it see it constantly going after feeders tails, it can really mangle a fish. I can't wait intell it eats the whole thing.

and hay marco, what hapened to your strong bad avatar.I liked that thing.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
PIRANHA KING is the king of Rhoms, damn! I cant even imagine a 16 inch rhom, its mouth must be big enough to fit my entire hand!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
But why is it that most Rhoms after a certain size tend to get lazy and shy when showing off to their owners? All i been hearing is smaller Rhoms 2"ers and over 9-10"ers, being aggressive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts