·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Karen does, closely followed in second place by Sandra, and Raf

Mike is also cheating on Mark and Nate

·
Registered
213 Posts
if we were surveying an equal amount of men and women i could tell you for a fact that WOMEN WHO HAVE CHEATED would win... (first hand experience)

doubt i could fall in love with another woman again after the sh*t i've been put through...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
How do we force you to cheat!?

Innes, I have never cheated, nor do I ever intend to. It's against my religion. -- Not to mention wrong, immoral, and immature.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
OOH man, dont even get me started on this one..

Us guys are known to be loyal, faithful, honest..etc. But I believe what HH11 said..
HawgHunter11 said:
Men cheat more. Women force us to tho.

·
18,487 Posts
Aristarchus said:
after being cheated on 3 times i think it's my turn...
Dang, whats wrong with you?!?!?! You actually let 3 chicks step all over you and JUST NOW you decided to get back at the world??? SHHHEESH man!! Your making us look bad...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Aristarchus said:
after being cheated on 3 times i think it's my turn...
Are you a guy or girl?

I'm sorry if you take offense to me for asking such a personal question like that. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :smile:

Edit: LOL, I thikn Rhomzilla answered my question.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i've always been the nice guy.. i gave girls space.. that's where i fucked up... next gf is gonna be a little bit different i'm afraid

·
Registered
972 Posts
Aristarchus said:
i've always been the nice guy.. i gave girls space.. that's where i fucked up... next gf is gonna be a little bit different i'm afraid
Nice guys finish last until you're over 30, then it's different.

·
18,487 Posts
Aristarchus said:
i've always been the nice guy.. i gave girls space.. that's where i fucked up...
Yepps.. no offense man, but couldn't have said it better myself. Bro, dont you know that "nice guy" thing dont work anymore? Maybe if we were still in 1955. But havent you been listening to the songs in your radio?? Those N.W.A. days are gone, man.. all these chicks have grown old and got independent. Nice guys dont belong in this world anymore..

·
Registered
213 Posts
well see.. here's the thing.. when you hear every chick start whining about "why can't i just find a nice guy
" after their boyfriend cheats on their dumb ass, you start to get brainwashed...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Nice guys and guys that don't play games are out bro.

Never be "always there" for her when she calls. You have to play games with most women to keep their interest. Not all women, but almost all of them I would say.

Just don't be dependable and do your own thing, make sure your friends come first, make her feel she comes second and you'll have her hanging on.

I know that sounds bad, and I don't have to do it anymore because I'm 37 now, but that's just the way it is. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but it's just true.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Aristarchus said:
well see.. here's the thing.. when you hear every chick start whining about "why can't i just find a nice guy
" after their boyfriend cheats on their dumb ass, you start to get brainwashed...
Yea, and for the first month it's great...until she gets bored because you're predictable. Then she goes elsewhere where the excitement is. You're a leaning post for security for her until she gets a more exciting offer. She does mean it at the time about the nice guy tho, but that gets old and predictable after a while.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.