Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who everyones heros were, I know I have a lot of them but every one deserves their place, mine are (in no particular order):
*Leslie Nielson
*Peter Beardsly
*Bobby Robson
*Kevin Keegan
*Roni Size

If you don't know who they are, you probbably don't care, but if you do, try a website search, you will find them
or you can PM me and make me do a website search and send you links

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
My heroes, hmm, now is this thread to be taken seriously?! If so, then they are:
¤ Margaret Cho
¤ Dana Carvey
¤ Adam Sandler
¤ Chris Rock
¤ Martin Lawrence
¤ Will Smith
¤ Robin Williams [live]
All of which are comedians, and without comedian's, this world would be soo dull. Cant be serious all the time... :biggrin:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
¤ Dana Carvey
...how is dana carvey funny? he seems so "dull" and dry
Youve never seen him live on comedy central have you?! His brocolli song is soo funny, and when he used to be on SNL...that too was funny!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
¤ Dana Carvey
...how is dana carvey funny? he seems so "dull" and dry
Youve never seen him live on comedy central have you?! His brocolli song is soo funny, and when he used to be on SNL...that too was funny!
...margaret cho, i can understand, but dana?
...no, i dont watch SNL, no point, its gone political, not funny anymore

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
george carlin and george lopez are funny ass hell too.saw them live here in frisco at the punch line
They are funny!! I dont know if people in other states get this show, but there's a show on the spanish channel called Qué Locos and its in english, and it has all these stand up comedians on it. Its hilarious...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
My hero is Goldfinger (I wish I could be like him, without the nasty Dutch accent and all...
)

To be serious, I don't really have hero's, but there are many people I admire/appreciate for what they have accomplished, either in sports, politics, culture and whatnot

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Judazzz said:
My hero is Goldfinger (I wish I could be like him, without the nasty Dutch accent and all...
)
if you tried to be goldfinger, you would end up as goldmember.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.