Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my tank is starting to cycle with my p's in it i had no choice my dog damaged the tank they were in. i transfered all water gravel,and filter to help with the cycle.
ph is about 7.0
my nitritre 0.3
ammonia betweeb 0 -.25
temp was 76 i just moved temp to 82 and add salt
fish seem fine,and are not flicking on things. i just saw the small white dot on the side fin since my tank i starting to cycle could be ick do to stress? it is on one fish one one spot. everyone else looks good. all are eating very good any thoughts,or advice? i am very anal about these fish could be nothing ,but i am thinking it could be ick due to stress of a cycling tank. i have been add cycle

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
is it a cariba bought in the last 2 months? If so, take the fish back. read the other white dot threads.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it a cariba bought in the last 2 months? If so, take the fish back. read the other white dot threads.
nope mine is a rbp it is almost gone i added some salt ,and turned the temp up. it was a tiny dot on the upper part of the side fine. soo small i could not get it to show in a pic. i was forced to go buy a tank and switch them into it .went from a 20gal to a 75 dog cracked the small tank. so unfortunately they are helping with the breakin of my new tank. so i am a little spooked by anything right now ,as i do not want to lose any p's

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
ICH. try a high salt dose, or ich specific med. Should clear up in no time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts