Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: This is for fun, I'm not racist or anything like that. If this poll bother you, feel free to take it down.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I dated an arabic chick for two years. She wasn't hairy because she had the upkeep going on, but she did have those wierd sideburn things going on...........I was in it for those 38Ds BOYYYYYYY

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I dated an arabic chick for two years. She wasn't hairy because she had the upkeep going on, but she did have those wierd sideburn things going on...........I was in it for those 38Ds BOYYYYYYY
YEAUHHH BOEEEEYYAAA

My uncle lives in Rittenhouse SQ in Philly, and this arabic chick always goes to her window naked, and one day he taped it and she gotta BUSH goin on...wierd eh

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
i think he is trying to get you to differentiate between ethnicities and races. technically arent arabs considered caucasian?

middle easterners have evolved to be so hairy as a level of protection against the sun. that is my postulate at least.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think he is trying to get you to differentiate between ethnicities and races. technically arent arabs considered caucasian?

middle easterners have evolved to be so hairy as a level of protection against the sun. that is my postulate at least.
thanks bro!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

Woah there Webster's

I believe Arabs are considered cauc.

I have never saw Spanish or Meixcan-- I have seen Latino though, when filling out race questionaires--ihate those things

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah man, first time I got down her pants I was pretty nervous. But let me tell you somethiing, that thing was MADE OUT OF GOLD! It's still the prettiest pink think I've ever seen in my life man. She was doing the whole virgin deal too- which helped, but good god man, it was like getting a splash of clean spring water out of a pink sponge...good thing cause I was down there all the time since she was the virgin mary ahha.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
Yeah man, first time I got down her pants I was pretty nervous. But let me tell you somethiing, that thing was MADE OUT OF GOLD! It's still the prettiest pink think I've ever seen in my life man. She was doing the whole virgin deal too- which helped, but good god man, it was like getting a splash of clean spring water out of a pink sponge...good thing cause I was down there all the time since she was the virgin mary ahha.
hahahaha i love this guy.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
greek

the end

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts

Woah there Webster's

I believe Arabs are considered cauc.

I have never saw Spanish or Meixcan-- I have seen Latino though, when filling out race questionaires--ihate those things
[/quote]

I always thought those are the same

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Greeks all smell like onions too...the ones I went to school with anyway.

Mexican and spanish is like saying there's a huge difference between british, american, and australian, isn't it?

·
Registered
551 Posts

Mexican and spanish is like saying there's a huge difference between british, american, and australian, isn't it?
there is a difference between mexican and spanish just not significant. mexicans are generally a mix of caucasian and indian, or so ive heard

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts

there is a difference between mexican and spanish just not significant. mexicans are generally a mix of caucasian and indian, or so ive heard
[/quote]

wow where have i been...i always thought that mexicans were people from mexico, and spanish people were from a place called spain, tho they speak the same language.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah, how does two huge groups on the other sides of the world share a language? I'd like to punch the asshole that had no friends to talk to and decided to make up his own language.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts