Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
They both look like sanchezis to me, but id go with the inknown P at best you get a real rare cool P at worst you get a sanchezi so eaither way your going to win

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the advice fellas, keep'em comin. i am going to pick up one of these by tomorrow if they are available. so you guys think the first one is a sanchezi? i like the darker tone of the first one better, but it's not that close of a picture. but then again i like how thick the second one looks..

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
The first one is either an altuvie or compressus. You can't go wrong with either fish.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
go with the unknown....you know its a P and not a pacu or somthing so you cant lose

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
thanks fellas.. i appreciate the feedback. anyone here have pics of a close to full grown altuvie or compressus..? any owners here care to chime in on the personality of their fish?
Not sure of many people who have an altuvia, but DippyEggs has a compresus that he loves and is very active, etc... PM him and I am sure he will tell you how much he loves that fish.

·
Registered
372 Posts
here are some pics of my altuvei...i have no idea what the max size on these guys are, but mine is ~10 inches. as for personality, it varies from day to day. some days its like hes oblivious to the world outside of his tank and he doesnt respond at all. other days hes pissed off or something and he'll chase my hand when i stand 10 feet away.

Water Underwater Fin Organism Fish

pic taken by fishofury before i got him

Water Fin Window Underwater Organism

crappy pic i took a little while after i got him. he still looks about the same, except theres more purple on his sides and the bars are a bit more visible.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.