Piranhas Forum banner

Ok which p should I put in my 29g setup? if other let me know.

• Rhombeus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 rbp

• gold spilo

• other

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this would really help me out. I have a good powerhead and an UG filter with a whisper power filter 3. good heating too.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I say Gold Spilo. They have awesome coloration and can live nicely in a 29 gallon. They are very mean and aggressive. You might not want to have the UG filter in there. Thats gonna be a mother to clean when you got a killer piranha in there.

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Get a Gold Spilo from Aquascape. I just ordered a 1" Gold Spilo from him. You may need to call him if his site isn't up.

Here's his number: (973)-274-9155
isnt your avatar golds from shark aquarium? if so i cant believe your using his picture and not telling people to go through him .

wes

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
grosse gurke said:
I love spilos, they are agressive and very pretty.
Totally agree and they don't grow as fast as reds.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
piranha 13 said:
Get a Gold Spilo from Aquascape. I just ordered a 1" Gold Spilo from him. You may need to call him if his site isn't up.

isnt your avatar golds from shark aquarium? if so i cant believe your using his picture and not telling people to go through him .

wes
haha...

and yeah i would go with a shoal of exodons..good idea s.c

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
piranha 13 said:

wes
Actually I was using i because it was the first pic of a spilo I could find.

I'll change it if you have such a problem with it.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
shiznick said:
well how many exodons could I put in there and where do I buy them??
Exo are always cool with Ps. But dont mix 'em if your Ps are still babies. Exo's can descale 'em, injur and even kill 'em off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts