Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I am under the impression only a very select few have bred caribe.....and nobody has bred piraya in captivity....

Please correct me if I am wrong.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Xenon said:
I am under the impression only a very select few have bred caribe.....and nobody has bred piraya in captivity....

mike..... YOUR WRONG!!!!

haha j/k

i do believe spilo's have ben sholed and bread in captivity. and a couple people have bread caribe in captivity.
my buddy's caribe breed all the time. he has 6 nice size specimens in a 240 gallon aquarium.

Rhoms have only ben bread in 1000+ aquariums with 1 male and 2 femals. and i dont think Manuelli have ben bread in captivity.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
marco said:
Xenon said:

mike..... YOUR WRONG!!!!

haha j/k

i do believe spilo's have ben sholed and bread in captivity. and a couple people have bread caribe in captivity.
my buddy's caribe breed all the time. he has 6 nice size specimens in a 240 gallon aquarium.

Rhoms have only ben bread in 1000+ aquariums with 1 male and 2 femals. and i dont think Manuelli have ben bread in captivity.
wow marco your buddy must be happy
why don't you take some pics for us, so we can all see the little fry please. i can't wait hurry up

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had good luck breeding Gold spilos.They weren't to terribly difficult to breed.My old shoal of Natt breeders used to lay 4-5 nests a week.I had more eggs than I could handle from the Natts.I also had some very limited success of Spilo cf's as well.They were just to nasty to each other and I raised very few fry from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts