Piranhas Forum banner

Which would you get if you can pick between the 350z and the boxster. Please state your reason.

• 350z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boxster (not the s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I don't like either, the boxster shouldn't even be labeled a porsche. People buy those boxters just to say they have a Porsche. The 350z actually drives pretty nice but I don't like the idea that the motor in those are the same in the Altima, Maxima and in there suv but toned down. Thats cheap. It would of been better if they did something special to it instead of using regular motor and making it breathe better. And Plus I'm a BMW guy. I love those cars.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
MPower said:
I don't like either, the boxster shouldn't even be labeled a porsche. People buy those boxters just to say they have a Porsche. The 350z actually drives pretty nice but I don't like the idea that the motor in those are the same in the Altima, Maxima and in there suv but toned down. Thats cheap. It would of been better if they did something special to it instead of using regular motor and making it breathe better. And Plus I'm a BMW guy. I love those cars.
i feel the same, i think it sucks also

·
Registered
879 Posts
Are you serious? The Porshe gets my vote easily. I've never been a fan of Nissans, and Porshes just have more class. I had a friend that had a 911 for about 3 weeks then he wrecked it completely - he is a dumbass. My favorite Porshe is the 959 though - fuckin' awesome.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
350Z Product Specifications
The all-new Nissan 350Z is powered by a mid-mounted DOHC 3.5L 280-hp engine coupled to a six-speed close ratio manual transmission. Standard features include independent front and rear suspension, four-wheel antilock brakes, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I don't know anything about that Porsche, but I think I would rather have a WRX than the Z. I read somewhere that the Z will do 1/4 mile in 15.0 and I read somewhere that the WRX will do it in 14.0.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.