Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,647 Posts
oh damn thats horrible... Salsa

· Registered
351 Posts
some big company bout out alot of others like 2 mouths ago and they r slowly change'n them over they did it to 1 of r hip hop stations they droped the doug banks show in the mouring cause they said they didn't get go rating
then on sunday they fired the guy who dose the hip hop and under ground stuff and put in some spanish lady

G

·
We all bettter get used to it.

With the massive waves of immigration (legal and illegal) from Spanish-speaking countries, we're going to see more and more Spanish radio stations and TV stations.

I really don't mind, as long as it's just private, money-making enterprises capitalizing on this immigration by implementing a Spanish format. What does upset me is when the goverment starts to do things in Spanish such as Spanish driver's license tests, public school education spoken in Spanish, road signs in Spanish, etc.;.

· Registered
623 Posts
Drew said:
what the f*ck.. spanish...........

hopefully DC101 will take this chance and step in and start their own hfstival... or 98rock, but DC101 is more like WHFS
[snapback]842739[/snapback]​
all i can say is WOW. that really sucks, 99.1 was the only station i listen to when i was in that area. that really really really sucks.

no more hfstival..

do they still have the chilli cook off?

· Registered
253 Posts
Dam that sucks. I listen to DC 101 mostly. Guess I need to remove it from the programmed stations in both vehicles.

Didn't 99.1 just auction off a book of passes to all their MD/DC/VA events?

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
They did it here in San Jose also. They took away our only classic rock station for a Spanish one, even though we have like 10 spanish ones already.

· Registered
692 Posts
im sorry but if you move to any country i say you need to keep your traditions in your own country and learn ours we shoudlnt be forced to learn spanish in school bcuz its one of the other common languages, they need to learn english if they are here!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.