Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy P-fury, I used to lurk here quite a bit a couple years ago and the hobby is starting to itch once again. I bought a few caribe from Pedro back in the day but I noticed that everyones stock seems to be prett empty right now. Any reputable places to buy from that have fish in stock?

thanks and I look forward to bugging people for info on setting up the new tank. I seem to have forgotten more than I realized in the time I've been without a tank.

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
I hope you haven't overlooked George at SharkAquarium and Nate at Massive Aggression! It is always good to purchase from site sponsors if you can.
~Taylor~

·
Registered
441 Posts
Theyre all great sponcers but if you want great costomer service Nate Massive aggression is number 1 by far

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
of course I checked out the sponsor sites first, Massive aggression caught my eye b/c they weren't around when I was shopping last, but they seem to be completely out of stock. Shark aquarium doesnt seem to be doing too much better right now.

·
Piraya & Pitbulls
618 Posts
S.A will treat u rite great guy to work with and has done me rite everytime.#1

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
What species are you looking for????
Small pygos except P. Natt seem to be mostly seasonal anymore. I havnt bought any for a few years myself, but that seems to be the trend....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to set up two tanks, pygo's in a 120- was thinking 3 caribe and a tern
the second tank is a 55 and I want to set it up with a serra...haven't decided yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts