Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend somehow deleted windows from her laptop and has no copy of it. I've got a mac so I'm out, and I can't find the original copy for my moms PC. Any idea on how to get it cheap-if not for free? Hopefully somebody on here has a disc laying around that they don't need.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
My girlfriend somehow deleted windows from her laptop and has no copy of it. I've got a mac so I'm out, and I can't find the original copy for my moms PC. Any idea on how to get it cheap-if not for free? Hopefully somebody on here has a disc laying around that they don't need.
go to limewire and download the .iso

burn it to a CD...follow the instructions on there for the cd key

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Or do it the legal way....

Call the company that made the computer... explain the situation, they should send a new cd out you you in the mail.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
IRC = Internet Relay Chat and you can get just about any program you want. Kinda hard to use though if you dont know what you are doing. Plus you might want to just buy it...you know with downloading being illegal and all

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
www.At the store dude .com

Or if you live in WA Seattle/redmond area you can play test for them and get a free copy of a MS software product. one of that happens to be XP.

or you can type WAREZ in google and cross your fingers.

Or do it the legal way....

Call the company that made the computer... explain the situation, they should send a new cd out you you in the mail.
Solid right there. Call the company that makes it and ask to buy a restore disk for that model system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.