Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3p's about 1,5". For now, I have only fed them with some aquarium-food I bought in the store when I bought them. So, can I already start feeding them with e.g shrimps, or should I wait?

This is my first piranhas, I think it is nattereri.

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
DepH said:
I have 3p's about 1,5". For now, I have only fed them with some aquarium-food I bought in the store when I bought them. So, can I already start feeding them with e.g shrimps, or should I wait?

This is my first piranhas, I think it is nattereri.
[snapback]840815[/snapback]​
I would keep them on Hikari gold pellets for a little while and then introduce shrimp to them .

~EDIT~
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
579 Posts
OK. Thanks for a very fast answer

Oh and: You're the Mr. Harley who has the movie at "downloads" named "MR HARLEY's Rats Eating a Humanely Killed Rat " right? If so: when I try to view it, it's all black; what codec should I use?

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
DepH said:
OK. Thanks for a very fast answer

Oh and: You're the Mr. Harley who has the movie at "downloads" named "MR HARLEY's Rats Eating a Humanely Killed Rat " right? If so: when I try to view it, it's all black; what codec should I use?
[snapback]840847[/snapback]​
It's a wmv-file - download the latest Windows Media Player (version 10), and it should work fine

Link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...10/default.aspx

Oh, and welcome to PFury, of course

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the answers guys.

elTwitcho; Nice, I tried with some fish right now, gonna try shrimp soon i think. Looking forward to them being 3-4"
Fun fun fun.

·
Registered
139 Posts
as for the earthworms you can try feeding it with a medium size ones.. not the jumbo earthworm. You can try putting it in a cup with moistened tissue paper and leave it there over night before feeding it. This will flush out all the gunk inside the earthworm. Just watch out during the feeding time cause sometimes they dig into your substrate and hide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.