Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys when we post pictures I prefer it when the picture is already included in the thread bellow the text instead of having to click on an icon and then opening a new page.
...Do you guys feel the same way?

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Yes but some people have more than one pict and don't want a heavy load on the server. Also not many people have their own web server to host big pictures like me, and a few others. I understand what you mean but they probably have them hosted to show friends and stuff like that to so its convenience for them. anyway this is just my 2 cents.

Croz

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
SnowCichlid,

Whats a free site I can use that allows remote hosting? The site I use, care2.com, doesn't allow it so the pics wouldn't work, ive tried.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Sweet, thanks--thats a good site, lemme see if this works, lol.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
well sh*t, it shows up here for me? I hit the image tab, and put in the address of the pic after right clicking it and copying the URL for it. who knows? guess ill stick w/ linking them unless someone can explain it to me.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
It's working fine for me...
I prefer images placed directly in a thread, but I agree with what Crozy said as well. All those pictures create a lot a data traffic on this site...
Let's hear what Xenon has to say about this....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
once you have the image opened and uploaded from the online provider,
you right click on the image and then copy the URL ( make sure picture is open, not the icon)
you then paste this URL here between IMG & /IMG with [ & ] before the I and after the G
... so [ I M G ] & [ / I M G ] ... just without the spacing ( had to do this so the sever did not think i was posting a pic)
good luck, simple enough?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts