Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if this thread was ever made previously, but whats everyones nationality? Just curious and no offense intended so its basically optional if you'd like to respond...

Im Flip (AKA Filipino).. Dont know if a bunch of you guys in the EastCoast even know what flips are, but theres a lot and majority in and around the WestCoast.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
irish german russian indian and american

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
black and toffee lol but i believe the pc term is african american

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im german indian and french my grandmother is straight from france and my grandfather is cherokee indian i think i spelled thet right my mom has the german in her.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I have learned that nationality and identifying oneself with a nation is an imagined idea. It is imaged because Nations in themselves are imaged political and territorial communities. Cananda doesnt excist, America doesnt excist. They are rather imagined as places of origon from which people come to recognize themselves as members. Being Canadian or American or any other nationality is to identify oneself with an imagined state. Read Benedict Anderson's work for further information. Oh and I hail from Canada.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shred Revolution said:
I have learned that nationality and identifying oneself with a nation is an imagined idea. It is imaged because Nations in themselves are imaged political and territorial communities. Cananda doesnt excist, America doesnt excist. They are rather imagined as places of origon from which people come to recognize themselves as members. Being Canadian or American or any other nationality is to identify oneself with an imagined state. Read Benedict Anderson's work for further information. Oh and I hail from Canada.
You really thought real deep about this before answering it, huh

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.