• other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none of these

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

what's your favorite species of dog

1K views 62 replies 28 participants last post by  alvin 
I've had 2 German Shepards and 2 Rotts before.. now I have a pitt!!!

But my choice is undecided between a German Rott or a Blue Nose Alligator Blood Pitt!!!

piranha45 said:
Mizery said:
my friends got a 70% wolf dog. it's like 70% wolf, part german sheperd, and part something else. it's an awesome dog, it's huge.
ya, ill bet its awesome all right.... till it eats one of his kids!
ROLF!!

What about BullMasstiffs?!?! Or even Alaskan Malmutant with the blue eyes?? Chows??

Reckoning said:
The meanest baddest dog in the World. I have wanted one for so long.

Nothing can touch this.
The Canary Dog IS a badass!!!
To me its like a Rott, Pit and Bullmastiff all in one. The only one Ive ever known to hear about is a detective here in the BAy which attacked a jogger a couple yrs ago. Had both sexes.. BADASS!!!

Reckoning said:
Wasn't there a lawyer that was attacked and killed in the hallway of her apartment complex by 2 of them in Cali about 4 years ago?
There you go!! Yeah that was the one I was talking about.

Reckoning said:
LOL, no way can an american pit bull handle a presa canario,razorteeth. Not even close or funny actually.
Have you ever heard of Alligator Pitts?? (not actuial blood from alliagtors, i think) But those pitts are waaaay meanner, tougher and faster than any American, Red Nose, Blue Nose, or even Blue Pitts. As usual, they're illegal here, but I have a couple of friends that own these badasses!!!

They had illegal fights in Oakland before and all which Alligator Pitts won in every class against all.. and I mean all!! (even had a live alligator in one match) I can say and be even more graphic with details. But Im not the one who supports this cruelty. I love dogs!!! But since you guys were comparing.. i just wanted to give you 2 cents of my extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.