Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dream is to go to the amazon and fish for Piraya. and bring them home and keep them in captivity in my 10,000 gallon aquarium.
and win the lottery so i can afford to buy that 10,000gal tank. and also to buy the staff at big als a clue... :eek:oo:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Money makes the world go round.

But if you talking fish wise, I want a 12ftx4ftx3ft tank about 1100gallon filled with caribe or a shoal of all piranhas.

And another one with a 4 reef tip sharks.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
To live my live happy, what ever it takes to watch my kids grow up. I not into having a hole lot of money, money dont make me happy I make the money and I make me happy.
MAD

·
Registered
496 Posts
to marry my girlfriend.. give her a nice big house and have 2 children.. Watch my children grow up and spend the retirement with my wife till we both die together.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hydro shutter, that sounds like a nice dream. yours is more likely to come true then mine.
i hope you mary your gf.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Heres something I learned in Economics class...for all you who answered "money", money isnt what you want. You want the things money can buy.

As for me, my dream is to go sky diving.

-Karen

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
karen. ill take you sky diveing some day. ok? then we can go to the place where the pic of your avatar was taken and then we can go back to your place and have a few cold ones. and then.......

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
:rock: Marco you feeling okay?! Dont think too hard, I wouldnt want you getting any ideas!!

BTW, "no and then!"

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
yea i guess i feel ok. dude wheres my car sucked. there is a dude wheres my car 2 comeing out and its called. " seriously dude wheres my car" LMAO. im not jokeing.. thats what its called. haha

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
The first movie sucked though, why would they even consider making a sequel to it?! I feel asleep like 8 times watching that movie. I guess Hollywood is desperate.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....karen and marco sitting at home....K-I-S-S-I-N-G...first comes the sky dive trip, second comes the beer, third comes you know what
....i think juda said it best....you randy dog you

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.