·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Gold Spilo. And a damn pretty one.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, this is not the picture of the actual fish in the lfs...
The guy that sold me the manueli saw a fish that closely resembles this one at the same lfs where he got the manueli's (for those that know what I'm talking about: the fish with the "almond"-shaped pupils - I now see why: the band through his eye...) It's for sale in Amsterdam, but I don't have any space for it now...

Anyways, thanks for your answers guys, and yes, this is one pretty spilo indeed!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Judaz, what a question...you know it by yourself, really, trust yourself a little!

And : go for it, In my opinion, the spilo is the better buy, just think about the home ,your manueli needs one day...

And why not getting the "gold"?, because of money ?

If the gold is not that large,divide your small tank.

Gruss

Azrael

PS: was machen deine "siberdollar", haben sie schon dein Becken abgeweidet?

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Azrael said:
Judaz, what a question...you know it by yourself, really, trust yourself a little!

And : go for it, In my opinion, the spilo is the better buy, just think about the home ,your manueli needs one day...

And why not getting the "gold"?, because of money ?

If the gold is not that large,divide your small tank.

Gruss

Azrael

PS: was machen deine "siberdollar", haben sie schon dein Becken abgeweidet?
Maybe one day I'll visit that lfs to get another piranha, but not now...
I don't have the tank space for it (the manueli is in a 15gallon - don't want to divide that tank; I might as well put him in a fish bowl then...
), and I need to upgrade my current tanks first.
But they seem to have rare piranha's pretty frequently over there, so as soon as I have money, space etc, I'll give them a visit.

About the silver dollars - I don't think my redbellies really appreciated the deforrestation of their tank: the silver dollars didn't made it through their first night... :sad: Oh, well, sh*t happens...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've tried to look it up on-line, but haven't found anything yet. I'll ask the guy that sold me his fish what the store's name is, since I don't know that (would be handy, tho...
) I'll keep you posted

The store's located in Amsterdam, so it would be quite a drive from Germany (don't know where exactly you live, but I guess it'll take at least 2,5 hours from Amsterdam to the Dutch-German border [depending on traffic, which is horrible lately - holiday season], drive-time from there to your hometown not included...)
For me (living in Groningen), it's about two to three hours driving as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.