Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work today (Security for a retail store) and while walking up the back wall to get to the front lanes I heard one of the loudest, juiciest farts that i've heard in a while. I look down the hair products isle and I see a early 30's woman with her little boy in her cart. As I walked by, I gave her the "your damn right I heard that!!!" look.

So whats the most putrid/discusting/unsanitary thing that you've witnessed or composed lately?

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Ummm...I was drinking my Mickeys and eating some good ole Texas BBQ, me and 2 other peoples went to get some more Beer, Well, By this time, I got to let some FARTS out...
So were there, just bullshitting, killing time, and I let one out, its not a loud onE, but a nice quietish one. THAT MOTHERFOCKER STUNK!
There was this lady who was talking crap cause of our language, I started to laugh and just walked right by her....She got a whiff of that BBQ Mixed some Mickeys!

· Registered
19,249 Posts
Unfortunatly I recently let one rip..... the type just settles and doesnt go anywhere. It was by far the most putrid one Ive dropped in a while, and my poor friends could do nothing but stew in it.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
We were at the local Strip club and was pretty intoxicated well i ended up not feeling too good so "Knowing i was gonna ralph at any second" I jump out of my Chair on Perv Row and bolt for the bathroom, before i can even get my head over the toilette bowl i projectile vomited all over the wall behind the shitter then a little bit actually made it into the toilette, it was the nastiest looking stuff ever. reminded me of Purple Pea Soup!!!

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
cmsCheerFish said:
i was in bed with my gf, she was giving me oral, and it felt so good i let one go.... Kinda embarassed but i told her it felt so good that it slipped.
[snapback]865746[/snapback]​
Ive Done that, but it wasnt no accident and the head wasnt that great, thats why I think I did it.

· These colours don't run !
4,746 Posts
i was getting pissed off with a customer at work so i rubbed my hand round the end of my knob and rubbed it on his change .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.