Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i UNDERSTAND going/chasing a married / taken chick is wrong. But, if she wants to cheat on him and is willing - Why Not? Only issue i see here is if you have the balls to stand up to the guy and tell him in his face that she wanted to cheat and would have done it with anyone, but then be ready because chances are a fight will break out.

What's wrong with it though? I constantly see morals/etc. be mentioned. What morals? If a girl wants to cheat and WILL fawk someone, why not let it be you? its just pu$$y...

again, not talking about special circumstances here like banging ur friend's girl, or chasing a girl, etc.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
elTwitcho said:
Someone's hit rock bottom on the respect ladder, then grabbed a shovel and started digging because the bottom rung wasn't quite low enough...

Because it makes you a piece of sh*t to do that. If a girl is getting gang raped does it make it ok to jump in because she's getting raped anyway?
[snapback]936550[/snapback]​
I think you missed the part where I said she is willing to cheat, and wants to.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
go for it, Filo

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Only if the marriage is on the rocks and going to divorce would I feel ok about screwing a married chick. Im talking, the papers have been served and its just waiting to go through. Screwing someones wife is a good way to end up dead.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I did it once by mistake (I thought she was seperated) LOL I would't do it because I would not want it done to me and it's just not right.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:
Someone's hit rock bottom on the respect ladder, then grabbed a shovel and started digging because the bottom rung wasn't quite low enough...

Because it makes you a piece of sh*t to do that. If a girl is getting gang raped does it make it ok to jump in because she's getting raped anyway?

[snapback]936553[/snapback]​
I think you missed the basic comprehension skill that would make it obvious that her wanting to cheat had nothing to do with my post.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I always look at things like this. What goes around comes around. Sure go ahead and do it, but don't be made if your girl/wife cheats on you with someone else, or should I say don't be mad at the other guy. Not knowing is one thing, but knowing and doing it thats just low. 10 billion woman out there and you have to even consider one thats married?

·
Registered
12 Posts
It seems like females are become bigger sluts than ever. Since I joined the military the only thing I ever hear about is people getting with married/fiances/girlfriend chicks.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:

Hmmmmmm. I sense an extremely low SAT score on written comprehension skills.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
channafreak said:
Fido said:
elTwitcho said:

Hmmmmmm. I sense an extremely low SAT score on written comprehension skills.
[snapback]936971[/snapback]​
Wow calm down you guys, he probaby just read too fast. And in gang terms, it would be okay because she is willing to get accepted as a gang member. (Not trying to start an arguement or anything, just explaining what I know as far as gangs)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Fido said:
but then be ready because chances are a fight will break out.

[snapback]936542[/snapback]​
if your lucky thats all it would be, some fuckers end up getting their ass shot over sh*t like that, so ask yourself this...... is this "p*ssy" really worth me possibly losing my life over? me being a married man, i cant honestly say that i wouldnt blow some fuckers brains out along with hers. if i were to find out some sh*t like that. there is an old saying ......."never mow another mans yard" risk what ya want, but consider what could be the "the worst case senerio" a hole in the head................................

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Man, it's true, so many chicks are becoming sooo slutty these days, what is up with that? It's the MTV, Britney Spears sh*t that's taking over their minds...like it's ok to be a slut. I say send them my way, I got a pepperoni cure for 'em...

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
elTwitcho said:

I completely agree with elTwitcho on this one...

·
Registered
818 Posts
damn, ive been sleeping with a married girl for nearly 3 years.....

she has been seperated 4 years though! dick of an ex wont give her a divorce so she has to wait 5 years to get it herself without needing his consent. fucked up rules over in UK.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you're an immoral bastard that has no respect for her, her husband or yourself, then I say go for it. Just don't start whining when you get what's coming to you.

I did it once, when I was young, dumb and full of it. I am not proud of it, and actually quite ashamed. I'll never do it again.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts