Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what the best thing for your red bellies are. By best I mean best for color, growth, health, and happiness. Just my opinion, but shrimp seems to be the best way for me.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
krill and beffheart.bulk them up and intense the red color on them

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
a red tailed catfish - around 5"

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Krill, beefheart, and brine shrimp. I would also throw in a mouse or two but that is just my personal opinion

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I feed all my piranhas BeeFheart dipped in a vitamin solution
it is very good for them and will help maxamise growth.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Innes is just pissed that I have a cool catfish w/ my rbs and he doesnt. By the way, this should be for and average size piranha(3-6 inches)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Ba20 said:
I feed all my piranhas BeeFheart dipped in a vitamin solution
it is very good for them and will help maxamise growth.
Whats the name of that vitamin solution. How long have you been doing that.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
FeederFish33 said:
Innes is just pissed that I have a cool catfish w/ my rbs and he doesn't. By the way, this should be for and average size piranha(3-6 inches)
my catfish are not with my piranhas, maybe thats why one of them is 14 years old and I have 8 happy, healthy and in one piece catfish.
otherwise it could just be a coincidence?

on a serious note, you do realise it will die, don't you?
I mean it is a certainty, they will not get along together indefinitely and in the end you will either have a catfish or some piranhas - my guess is the catfish, because your piranhas can't even kill a shitty little barb!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
on a serious note, you do realise it will die, don't you?
I mean it is a certainty, they will not get along together indefinitely and in the end you will either have a catfish or some piranhas - my guess is the catfish, because your piranhas can't even kill a shitty little barb!
Pretty feisty for Big Gay Al
:laughlong: :D :laugh: :rasp:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
There's someone on pfish (if my memory serves me right, it was Exoshunter), who also made his own cubes: he just mixed up pieces of meat, fish, shrimp, and also vitamines vegetables etc. (bottom line: anything healthy and what you would normally feed your p's) with gelatine, and froze them in his fridge.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Pretty feisty for Big Gay Al
:laughlong: :D :laugh: :rasp:
I just saw this after I changed my avatar to some random guy.
but yeah, I guess Big Gay Al is pretty feisty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts