Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Is that true? I was to spice up my boys, sell the two smallest of my six and add one more fish.(77G Tank) I heard caribe would mix in. I was think one that was 6-7", my 4 RB's that would be left would be 6" each. I know I'd have to take em all out, Re-ararnage the tank and re-introude. But I just want to make sure what Piranha you could put with RB's. Some Imput would be Apreciated, thanks. Go Canucks go!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I say sell 5 of your reds (keep the biggest ones), two 4" Caribas, 1 Piraya, and 1 Tern. YOu would be the envy of alot of P hobbyist.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
hahah that would be cool, but I like my 4 biggest one. Not that dislike the two smaller ones, but I just want 1 Fish who will Be the boss of the pack. A pack of 5 in my 77, thats what I want, So the Caribe is my best option? I live in Halifax so it is REALLY expensive to get one, so that why I only want one fish. ONE FISH TO RULE THEM ALL. THE LORD OF THE PIRANHA'S!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Yeap, any other Pygo will do great...try same size Caribas or Pirayas...you won't regret!

I would sell 4 of your Reds and buy 2 Caribas for a total of 2 Reds-2 Caribas into your 77g tank!

If you want more Ps, get a bigger tank!

Believe me, you won't regret selling 4 Reds buying 2 Caribas...soon you will see!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Or you can buy 1 Cariba only to rule them all...welcome to Cariba Kingdom!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
How about 3 Reds and 1 Caribe? Man The Caribe is going to be CRAZY expensive I think. If It isn't that sounds like a Plan. I also have cichlids and Plecos, they will still be fine right? I mean with the more Caribe? Will they just be crazy towards feeders or everthing? They(Cichlids and Plecos) are having no probs with the Six of them right now. My damn Pleco is about 13", They won't fox with him!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Because Cariba needs more room than Reds due to their very aggressive territorial behavior!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts