Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a Small Computer Business just to get some experience and Hopefully I can move to Cali with my brother. I'm going to school for my second major Busines Managment

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Currently Im a theatre tech at my school's theatre. In the future, I hope to become a pediatric nurse practioner.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
The Military pisses me off sometimes. This new act that was passed sometime last year requires that schools send all of our private information to the local recruiting place so they can call us and harass us about joining the military. Then they try and use their persuasive techniques on us like we're some little kid thats gonna fall for it.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...no, they're not allowed to send personal records to the recruiting depot...the new law asks that the schools send certain records (names, address, phone number, date of birth) to recruiting depot...and they don't use persuasive techniques, they just ask a lot of questions and have really good answers
...i joined voluntarily

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I can't find any other job better than serving my country. I'd much rather be in the marines doing something for the country even with that possiblity of being killed than like working at Mcdonalds giving all the customers food poisoning.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
The Military pisses me off sometimes. This new act that was passed sometime last year requires that schools send all of our private information to the local recruiting place so they can call us and harass us about joining the military. Then they try and use their persuasive techniques on us like we're some little kid thats gonna fall for it.
also so true.and if you think they just answer ?.nah they harrass.there even at the malls nowaday.

sf librarian...parttime worker for the forty niners

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
metal fabricator

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
...juda...are you the people that lose my mail?
...or is it my parents that hide the mail from me?
Huh, I don't understand, I thought, I was your fath........

Anyways: if you post through the Netherlands, it might be possible that I'm responsable for losing your post

Actually, the only post I touch is the one I get in my own mail: I work in an office, don't have nothing to do with all them postmen...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.