Piranhas Forum banner

WHATS BETER PLEXY GLASS TANK OR A REG GLASS TANK?

• plexiglass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reguler glass

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I would go with glass it doesn't get scrated easy and plus its more transparent. Also plexiglass make the fish look smaller than they really are.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
tinyteeth said:
glass is harder to scratch and heavy

plexi (acrylic?) is much lighter and easy to scratch

acrylic looks better IMO
exactly..but also beside one thing they forgot to mention is price. ..plexy will cost you more money ..

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
glass is nice but a 240 glass that thing ways a fuckin ton no way a 180 i can move myself and the seals saty longer

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Great p/u man!!
I still would've said plexi also, but you'll have fun regardless of which you choose.

·
Registered
477 Posts
fishofury said:
congrats and pic please
will post pic's on thursday they where having a 29year grand opening sale or sumthing and had a big tank/fish sale and all the manurfacturs there so i got it for "cost" so they say at any rate was a bit cheeper but they didint have ones that big there only 180's and smaller and i had my mind made for a 240 so i still got it for the sale price but wont get it for 4 days

o and all fish where 50% off i dont know if some one came at 8am and got all the good ones or they didint stock any good ones cuz all they has where a few ugly ciclids and some other ugly tropacal fish. they usuly have lots of good looking afracan ciclids but not todday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts