Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get 2 caribe or 1 and a super red whats a good price ? i want them at 5 inch i was hoping to get them for about 40 pound each (uk)

·
Registered
523 Posts
i wanna get 2 caribe or 1 and a super red whats a good price ? i want them at 5 inch i was hoping to get them for about 40 pound each (uk)
i got my red for 25 cus of mistake but i would say 35, and 45 for the caribe. (USD) i dont know about UK prices it might be more cus it might be harder to find.x but 40 pound IMO is way too much

·
Registered
523 Posts
you think thats pricey?? come to winnipeg (can).....for a 3" caribe its like 69-79$.....thats nutter compared to your guy's prices
i fello canuck eh, i live in NJ now its cheap here. can you guys maybe get them shipped??? there are lots of adds on this site.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
even thru certain sites (wont name names)...its still expensive....it would be atleast 70-100$ for shipping after taxes....i dont really know if its worth it....if someone who knows how to ship, and wants to get rid of any caribe over 5" your more then welcome to send em over...ill pay you via paypal.....let me know LOL

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
dude a 5 incher would only wiegh like 1 pound......jk lol, um like 25-30 quid i would say

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
yeah you guys got no clue lol me and the iceman pay huge bucks for fish down here......You gotta really love p's to have them :nod:

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just oredred some 5" caribe, the cheapest I could get them for here in Norway was $73 each (about £37), so it's about the same as in UK it seems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts