Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drink turbo Corona, Alaskan Amber. Crown Royal Special Reserve or Regular. Tanduay and Genebra (Filipino Hards).

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
lets have a "FRAT PARTY".and eveyone can come with the baseball hats from the college that they go to. and thier khaki pants with tucked in t-shirts from the party that they went to last week. and then the guy with the kinda long hair can wip out his guitar and play some white blues. then we can invite some skinny blonde girls,and get a couple kegs of cheep cold ones.....whoa! sounds like a cool party.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
VODKA PARALIZERS IN A JUG! & COORS LIGHT
but later in the night anything with alcohol.
till the morning

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....barcardi lemon
....barcardi O
....barcardi 151 (that sh!t burns on its way down, but it leaves the stomach all warm
)
....barcardi gold
....absolut vodka
(mixed everything above with orange juice...gave it more flavor
)

....heinekin
....corona

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
tequila(casadores,patron,three generations)
redstripe beer,corona,dos xx with lemon and salt.miller,bud,

and to a hard burner Wild Turkey Special (101 proof)

you though one 151 was tough.this sh*t will put hair on your chest.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
A&W ROOT BEER!!!

That is a beer riiight?! *wink*

You know what I realized, we have a lot of people on this board that love alcohol!! I wonder if piranha's like it?!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Grolsch, Heineken (not very special, but hey, it's the most common beer in Holland), Hertog Jan and many more.
Hell, I'll drink any beer....

Cheers!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i drink stella artois THE best beer in the world if a little expensive also the odd shot of snapps or tequila

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
marco said:
lets have a "FRAT PARTY".and eveyone can come with the baseball hats from the college that they go to. and thier khaki pants with tucked in t-shirts from the party that they went to last week. and then the guy with the kinda long hair can wip out his guitar and play some white blues. then we can invite some skinny blonde girls,and get a couple kegs of cheep cold ones.....whoa! sounds like a cool party.
wonder where I read that before?

anyway, I drink:

*Bud
*Carling
*Stella
*Kronenberg 1664
*grolch
*heinegen
*hogarten
*Red/White wine
*Vodka
*Gin
*Doolies
*anything handed to me, with no charge.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
For beer it's Moosehead Pale Ale or Guinness. For liquor that's a tough one, I love tequila, good rum, Crown Royal and lately I've gotten into fireball whisky either with a touch of water or over an ice cube. Damn good stuff and perfect for this cold weather!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
When it comes to liquor, a nice shot of rum, vodka (only straight from the freezer), tequila or goldstrike does the trick nicely.
But usually I only drink beer (usually the Dutch brands, which seems to have mysteriously flooded our market, but also Kilkinnies, Tuborg, Belgian special beers and all the others...)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.