Piranhas Forum banner

What would you get?

• 1 Rhom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Reds, 3 Caribe, and 1 Ternetzi(Yellow Natt)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you get? I'm very low on money having to buy these piranhas food. Should I sell the three reds and put a Rhom in my 37 gallon or save for a 125 gallon and get 3 Reds, 3 Caribe, and 1 Ternetzi(Yellow Natt)? The 125 will take me about a year. Very hard to get money here. The Rhom I could get in a day or two.

Anyone wants to send a donation PM me.

J/k bout the donation thing.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
which do you want more?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I voted null because if you're hot on getting a 125 gallon tank and its going to take you a year to buy one...I would recommend you sell the reds as they will be too big for your 37 gallon very quick and put that money towards saving for the 125 and don't get the rhom yet. I would wait for the rhom when you get the 125 and then do both.

·
Registered
696 Posts
agree

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pcrose said:
which do you want more?
I don't know. I want a Rhom cause it could fit in that tank for a while. But I also want a mixed Pygo shoal. I don't know what to do. I'll be kicking myself in the ass if I get a mixed Pygo shoal cause then I'll want the Rhom but if I get the Rhom I'll be kicking myself in the ass that I didn't get the mixed Pygo shoal. And I can't get both either. Parents won't let me get any more tanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.