Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my g/f have been together for 4 year as of midnight on new years eve. ive given her a promise ring already with lots of other various jewlery but she doesnt often wear it all. i need an idea of what to get her that she will use often and is something sweet and thoughtful. we dont live together so buying her a pet is out of the question. she is 21 years old if this helps at all. just seeing what people can come up with, i wanted to get tickets to a leafs game but i value my arms and legs............ not to mention its hard to find a pair for sale anyways

thanks in advance and please try not to ruin this thread asking for pics and posting lame ideas.

Dan

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Whats wrong with asking for pics? Pics could be relevant...

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,147 Posts
A nice dinner out at a really nice place never hurts to start with.

You could always get her some spa treatments and make a day out of it for her and a friend or her mom or something. If you're ballsy enough you could even go with her and share in the fun.

Have you tried asking her what she'd like maybe?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
You could always get her some spa treatments and make a day out of it for her and a friend or her mom or something. If you're gay you could even go with her and share in the fun.
Fixed it for ya

Dinner and a night at a nice hotel in some scenic place. Then just get a small gift like a bottle of nice perfume or something..

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
You could always get her some spa treatments and make a day out of it for her and a friend or her mom or something. If you're gay you could even go with her and share in the fun.
Fixed it for ya

Dinner and a night at a nice hotel in some scenic place. Then just get a small gift like a bottle of nice perfume or something..
[/quote]

·
Registered
387 Posts
dinner at a ncie hotel, get her a David Yurman Bracelet.

or a Coach Bag with matching purse

or "every kiss begins with Kaye" chicks dig jewelry even if they say they don't

or dinner at a nice hotel...a nice hotel where you have to have reservations and wear a suit.

or ask to marry her.

don't get her a gift card, it shows that you did not put any thought into it

DO NOT get her a spa treatment so she can spend it with her friends, its your anniversary spend it WITH her.

4 years...time is creeping up on you.

EDIT:

sorry i didnt' realize how young you guys are. SCRATCH the marriage thing

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
4 years of GF status is getting very close to the do it or lose it point.

Promise ring? What are you 16? grown ups skip the promise ring sh*t and go to the engagement. .. Is it time?

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Take at trip to the brazil and go fishing for piranha....if she dont like it then through her in the river and let the piranhas eat her.lol....jk

I would find out where (what place) she want to go most in her life and buy the ticket for her and you..

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
movies and a nice place to eat then pop the question. make sure she gets a 1ct. ring

2,170 Posts
Sometimes the most meaningful gifts are the most personal ones. If you can think of something she'll really enjoy for a reason that only you know, chances are you'll knock her socks off with it,even if it's something small. Get her something that shows how well you know her.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
me and my g/f have been together for 4 year as of midnight on new years eve. ive given her a promise ring already with lots of other various jewlery but she doesnt often wear it all. i need an idea of what to get her that she will use often and is something sweet and thoughtful. we dont live together so buying her a pet is out of the question. she is 21 years old if this helps at all. just seeing what people can come up with, i wanted to get tickets to a leafs game but i value my arms and legs............ not to mention its hard to find a pair for sale anyways

thanks in advance and please try not to ruin this thread asking for pics and posting lame ideas.

Dan
if youve been together for 4 years you really should know your g/f better than anyone on an internet forum so your best idea is to think of something personal. Gifts from the heart are always better than a ift of large monetary value. You really should come up with ideas on your own.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
diamonds
if you get her small ones
and she doesnt rave about them
then shes no good
and you need to toss her to the curb
if she raves about them
then you got a keeper
and youll know she isnt money hungry

my wife and i have been married 3 years and together for 5 years
i bought her this little tiny diamond for 1 year GF annaversiry
she loved it
now i just buy her 1 big present for the year (around 500buck or more)
of diamonds
shes got so many she cant wear them all at once(sometimes i get her more then 1 present a year)
and the best part is
you can sellem off for a challenger downpayment

1 - 20 of 29 Posts