Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok there have been i dont know how man threads about what "we" want what about what we will be giving?

im having difficulty deciding what to get my G/F for christmas..

she really doesnt have hobbies so i cant get her something hobby related...

i cant realyl afford to get her the jewery she would like..

sh has mentioned wanting an ipod and she likes my xm radio so i was thinking about gettin her a portable xm that plays mp3 or just a xm for her car or just an ipod personally i refuse to get an ipod so i kind of feel like a douch getting her one and she not exactly computer savy so im not sure she would realyl even use it that much..

so what are yuo guys getting for your ladies..

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Clothes, shoes, a purse, .... She likes lots of little things. She never wants anything expensive (unless its jewelry or a purse) and would always prefer to unwrap 15 small presents.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
get the ipod, macs always work, i got my GF an imac 20 inch

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
I thought you didn't celebrate christmas.

Diamonds cannot go wrong. Diamonds make chicks wet.

Handbags. Coach, Prada, burburry.

Perfume. one of the things I picked up last year for the wifey was a combo pack of Victoria secrets perfumes. it was a set of like 5. all smell pretty good.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get her whatever she wants.... otherwise its gonna be a big disapointment....
she has no idea what she wants so she is giving me the ole "you should know what i want" crap and if i ask her for soem ideas she has none and its not a game she seriously has no idea what she wants

well she wants a ring but she isnt getting that for christmas..

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
if she likes candles, get her a bunch of aromatherapy candles so that she can use it while she takes a bath or something. or she can light them when she gets home from work to help relax her.

i'm a candle fein, so they're placed all over my house, and they help keep the house warm, but not hot, and provide some extremely calm lighting when i'm just watching tv or something.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
crotchless panties

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
crotchless panties
no, that's valentines day ... a christmas lay isn't meant to be kinky, just relaxing ... valentine's day is a whole new ballgame.

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts
We girls aren't so complicated like you guys think, as Enrigo said we like a lot of little things is so cool, it doesn't have to be something expensive but something that we see u guys took the time to get for us, like kumbia said candles u never go wrong with them I love candles, body lotions Bath and body works always works... try Sweet pea, or if you think she wont like any of these things, you can ask her to write on a piece of paper 10 things she really really wants, and you can pick one, and still is goin to be a surprice since she doesnt know wich one u r gonna get her!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
doesnt matter what you get her as long as it came from the heart

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
I thought you didn't celebrate christmas.

:rasp:

Diamonds cannot go wrong. Diamonds make chicks wet.

Handbags. Coach, Prada, burburry.

Perfume. one of the things I picked up last year for the wifey was a combo pack of Victoria secrets perfumes. it was a set of like 5. all smell pretty good.
i got my girl the same thing last year and it smells like hawiian punch. i love it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts