Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE TRIED FREEZE DRIED TUBIFEX WORMS, FROZEN BRINE SHRIMP, SHRIMP PELLETS, AND LIVE FEEDERS. THE ONLY THING THEY WILL EAT IS LIVE FEEDERS. I HAVE 2 3-4" RBP. I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO KEEP BUYING FOODS THAT THEY WONT EAT. WHAT SHOULD I FEED THEM? :sad:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Reduce their feeding times not by starving them but give less amount and slowly introduce them to different varieties.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Reduce their feeding times not by starving them but give less amount and slowly introduce them to different varieties.
well said rhomzilla....
also you can crank up the heat to your tank around83-84 degrees..make them more activie

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
I agree with feeding them less, but watch the aggression level in your tank. With only 2 reds they may become very aggressive with eachother if you spread out the feeding. depending on tank size and budget, you may want to consider adding at least one more red to even out the aggression a little.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Hey thats my line
... yes this works good too...
... they will eat new foods if you do not keep providing them with these feeders, just a matter of time now :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.