Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Convict pair fry just hatched. Right now im just grinding up flake food as small as i can, but i dont know if thats really working...any suggestions on what to feed them?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Convict pair fry just hatched. Right now im just grinding up flake food as small as i can, but i dont know if thats really working...any suggestions on what to feed them?
That's all i've ever used for my baby cons.
You could also try baby brine shrimp. I know many people use that to feed baby african cichlids.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
for the first few days you don't have to feed them anything.
after that you should feed them FINLEY crushed up flake food. or you can get a packet of Hakri First bites. a super crushed up powder that is perfect for fry.

·
Registered
545 Posts
dissolve shrimp pellets in water(in a shot glass or egg cup), then use the eye dropper thing that comes in a water test kit and give them a cloud of shrimp a few times a day.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
dissolve shrimp pellets in water(in a shot glass or egg cup), then use the eye dropper thing that comes in a water test kit and give them a cloud of shrimp a few times a day.
That works. Or mix the ground up food you're feeding them with water and use this method.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts