Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will soon have an empty 37 gallon tank. somewhat planted (well most fake and one real) it was a home to my two rbp and one of them ate the other and now i am trading it in for something else.
So what do you guys think i should put in there. that could live in there for life.

thank you

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
heres some cichlids i suggest...im not sure if all can live in the same tank or how many but heres a good combo

-cons
-rams
-firemouths

i think ne of those cichlids could live in there for life...u could do a breeding pair of ne of those cichlids i think ull be good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well anything really! goldfish Tropical fish small cichlids. a small oscar would be good or jack dempsey,green terror anything. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
get some african cichlids.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Fresh2salt said:
get some african cichlids.
[snapback]940569[/snapback]​
I'd probably put some peacocks or something in there. You could take the plants out and replace them with piles of slate rock like I've seen some people do.

·
^word
4,324 Posts
a school of exo's.or u could get some oscars(thats what im going wit my 38 im gititn later on),but if u get oscars, be prepared to be flamed bout tank size.

·
Registered
362 Posts
go with a community tank it would be much better and more active than a tank full of aggressive fish maybe:
-Tiger Barbs
-School of Tetras
-Cory's
-Live plants
-Exodons

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you for the suggestions guys. and i don't think that exodons are such good community fish. i think as soon as i get mroe money i will make a community tank.

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts