Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up people my friend let me have his 10 gallon tank , heater, filter, and everything else what should i do with it besides make it a feeder tank....... ANY SUGGESTIONS
THANKS...THEONE

·
Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
You can get a bunch of small fish instead of feeders like tetras or guppies or something.

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
neons, and other tetras, guppys, plattys, a betta, some corydoras and a dwarf gourami + african dwarf frogs, chenise fire belly newts, and ghost shrimp

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
THEONE said:
thanks for the help...........im going with the ant fram thanks ROHMZILLA!!!!!!!
Ant fram?!?!
I never mentioned anything about an ANT FRAM!!

Seriously.. are you really gonna make it into an ant farm?? They're cool and all, but why waste time catching ants, and a tank when you can buy an instant farm at Toys R Us for cheap?

Well, as long as your happy!! Your welcome!!! :
:

·
Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Innes said:
neons, and other tetras, guppys, plattys, a betta, some corydoras and a dwarf gourami + african dwarf frogs, chenise fire belly newts, and ghost shrimp
now that would be a nice community to look at.

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
pcrose said:
Innes said:
now that would be a nice community to look at.
Of course it would be a nice community, I know my stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.