Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm can't sell my 37 gallon for a 55 gallon so I'm gonna sell my three Reds
. What Serrasalmus piranha should I get? Another spilo, a maculatus, an irritans, an elongatus, a gouldingi, an eigenmanni, a geryi, or a brandtii? I have to get a piranha that can stay in the 37 for life.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yeah in such a small tanka rhom and elong are going to be deifnetly out of the questions hands down. I own a very nice Spilo CF and hight recomend them. Great looking fish, entence in red colr and alot of purple and gold metalic flakes in his flanks, so I would say to go with a Spilo CF, you will not be dissapointed.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I dont think that I need to say it again, but yeah, SpiloCf would be great. They are nice little fish, with brilliant red colors. Might even be able to school him with you other spilo.

~Dj

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Bcollins111900 said:
Yeah in such a small tanka rhom and elong are going to be deifnetly out of the questions hands down. I own a very nice Spilo CF and hight recomend them. Great looking fish, entence in red colr and alot of purple and gold metalic flakes in his flanks, so I would say to go with a Spilo CF, you will not be dissapointed.
check my pics of spilo CF Nates Pics

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
As been said Spilo CF or Rhom in a bigger tank!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.