Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had oscars and tinfoil barbs before I decided to feed them to my cariba and serra. I also have a betta. I also have a APBT.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
i have a chihuahua that i just want to kick some times! hey its not my fault the damn thing yaps at me. Stupid dog! why did my sister ever get it....and i also have a grey tom cat, its the biggest, grey tabby i know, but it farts like a motherf__ker...wished the dog and cat would fight...got my money on the cat:D

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
John [USMC *Spikey*] LOL!!! That was totally random!! :laughlong: :laughlong: :laugh:

I own some albino flamingos, a few vertically challenged giraffes...you know the usuall!! :
:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I have some amphibians and fish.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i have a purebread St.Bernard named Beethoven. i have some pics of him but my scanner is messed. Murphy on pred-fish has seen him when he came to my house. im going to see what i can do with my sisters digital camra. hes a beautifull dog. hes a year old now.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I have a 12 year old cat, but unfortunately he (actually, he's an it :D ) lives with my parents because there are no furry animals allowed in my appartement

Here are some pics:

My grandpa calls him Adolf, because of his little dark spot under his nose :laughlong:

His name is Jannes, and he's a complete retard; he has never caught a single bird or mouse in his entire life, always falls down the stairs and from cupboards when he sleeps, and always chats with me (he meows [sp?] every time I say something to him).
But I love him to death....

·
6,193 Posts
hm...sounds like my cat when mine was young...always fallin off stuff when it slept, always talking to me...we use to have some wild conversations when i came home piss drunk...woo! those conversations were OUT THERE....but i bet your cat isnt the neighborhood catpimp-manwhore?
:D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Spikey: Give me the chihuahua. I will give him a good home if all you do is want to kick him. I will provide him with plants to chew on, bones to burry, rocks to dig up, and plenty of water.........oh and nine nasty little friends to play with in his water bowl. :D

I have an male and female Boxer that you can see if you click my link below.

-Kevin-

·
6,193 Posts
LOL...kevin, i dont seriously mean that i want to kick her...its just that she's so small, i can't play with her or chill with her (sounds like im talking about a girl don't it?, but it's actually a dog im talking about! NO JOKES! NO DEROGATORY FEMALE JOKES!!!!)...but my sister really loves and care for her. it's up to my sister to decide that one...my bad

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
I have a 6 yr. old child, , 2 a$$e$...oo, I mean chihuahuas, 2 female rats/chihuahuas, 1 dog who swears she's human, and hrmm...SULLY!!! That big ol' lug out front my house. Stupid crap. Darned speakers!! Ohh, wait, this isn't a car chat..NEVERMIND! :D

·
6,193 Posts
im sorry to hear that my good friend...that is a sad, sad story
well, if you want, i think my cat could pull some strings...get it "pull some strings...HAHAHAHAHAHA"
...yes i know that was lame, but i'll talk to my cat, mr. dumbo, and he'll hook up your homie-cat :rockin: :D

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I hope your cat can swim well, because it's a tough job crossing the Atlantic :laughlong:
And yeah, that was kinda lame.....
:
:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.