Piranhas Forum banner

What kind of peer-to-peer software do you use?

• Kazaa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kazaa Lite

• Limewire

• WinMX

• Gnutella

• Other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got cable internet last weekend, so it's time for a serious download frenzy :cool:
Currently, I use WinMX, but I'm not very happy with it. I don't trust Kazaa, since it's spam-, virus and spyware-ridden (don't know about lite, though). Limewire doesn't have enough members imo, and I never used any others.

So what do you people recommend?

ps: I want to download mp3's as well as games and software, so take that into consideration

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
HAHAHA...smartass
...refering to juda, not xenon
Wtf

I linked it straight to the page from where you can download ad-aware...
You are one unthankful bastard, sir

I'm not always wisecracking, you know. I can be serious too!
But I admit, it's hard :laughlong:

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
...me grounded! HA!
...no one can stop me!!...
...i'll still be out there downloading all them evil music we youngin's be listenin too, with my new bad friend Ad-Aware...
...YOU CAN'T STOP ME DAD!!!
IM GONNA REBEL AGAINST YOU LIKE SO MANY OTHER TEENAGERS OF TODAY!!....
*sight*

Mark, the link I posted earlier goes to download.com (which is associated with CNet I think). I was also wondering why lavasoft's site wasn't working anymore...

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
mdemers883 said:
yeah judazz it is www.lavasoft.nu , but yeah you were saving him work by sending him to download.com since that is one of the places taht you can download it from anyway, lol. I got a sweet firewall from www.smarthack.com when it used to be around. Has a portscanner, host to ip convert, plus a bunch of other goodies:D
and yes to further what xenon said, kazaa is not a good thing to have and zone alarm is not a good firewall, unless you are a beginner and just learning bout them.

mark
Thanks for the info, Mark!
I'll try that www.smartshack.com thingy, sounds good to me: I have Zone Alarm atm., but want to switch to another one anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.