Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
im 15,and im italian. i like the old school dance like rockell. mostly Euro.i dont mind rap.
i also like metalica! :rockin:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marco said:
im 15,and im italian. i like the old school dance like rockell. mostly Euro.i dont mind rap.
i also like metalica! :rockin:
You live in Italy? What is rockell? Techno/trance???

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
lol.haha no i live in Barrie Ontario Canada. its 1 hour north from toronto. rockell is an old school dance singer. if u have kazaa,winmx or anything like that download "in a dream" by Rockell.
im sure most of u have heard it before.

i was born in toronto.my mom and grandparents were born in italy. my dad was from peru.HOME OF THE PIRANHA!. he was messed up with drugs so he flew back to peru when i was 2 months old.and lived in toronto with my mom.i dont even know my dads name. im sure hes fishing for rhoms as we speak... :O

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marco said:
lol.haha no i live in Barrie Ontario Canada. its 1 hour north from toronto. rockell is an old school dance singer. if u have kazaa,winmx or anything like that download "in a dream" by Rockell.
im sure most of u have heard it before.

i was born in toronto.my mom and grandparents were born in italy. my dad was from peru.HOME OF THE PIRANHA!. he was messed up with drugs so he flew back to peru when i was 2 months old.and lived in toronto with my mom.i dont even know my dads name. im sure hes fishing for rhoms as we speak... :O
I'll have to check it out tonight...I'm sure I've heard it and I'm even more sure I won't like it!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
???

I like House Music and Drum'n'Bass :rockin:
Roni Size

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
im glad Xenon pointed that out... i have deformed fingers and cant type that well... on my left had my thumb and my pinky finger are connnected...

·
Registered
28 Posts
i like rock , heavy metal rap but none of new carp there is the old stuff like n.w.a easy e tupac of course

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
oh, and I like anything with a funky bass :cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
" i live in Barrie Ontario Canada. its 1 hour north from toronto"

Where is Canada?

I love classic rock, kinks, stones, beatles, etc.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I listen too rap my favorite rapper is 50cent

ok now you all can go make fun of what i listen to now :laugh:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Hmmmm......I listen to all types of Rock....Dont have a favorite band though, DMB is alright.....not good enough to post 4000 times on their forums DCBakes!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
listen to all at hard to rap stone temple,godsmack and disturb. at the moment i'm listening to dre dog..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.