Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one should i get. I am not going to make any of them mean but right now i leaning towards a brindle pitbull. I all ready have a dog but its a indoor dog. I want a outdoor dog i can take with me to the park wehn i play ball and something i can walk around the neighborhood. I am still keeping in the indoor dog too.

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
a golden retriever or a lab, some sort of hunting dog. yeah it dont' make you look tough but they're really good outside dogs. read up a little more on those types of dogs you chose and their principal uses. I have a pit/lab mix he's a handful while only still a puppy, but i'd never take him off of his leash in a public place. I thought i had a point. oh yeah just didnt' want you to be disappointed when you can't do what you want w/ your pet. :biggrin:

i voted doberman

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
yeah bullmastifs are awesome dogs, i have a bullmastif/lab mix dog and she great, nice and big too

bullmastifs are big guard dogs.. they were created years and years ago for theperfect guard dog by crossing a bulldog with a mastif and creating this massive giant beast, an amazing dog, and very devoted and great personality

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I voted for the rotweiler cause the bullmastif was not there, and these are pretty big and intimidating dogs... they can be very devoted on the owner and depending on how trined can prove to be very impresive dogs

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Get a st.bernard or if you have to choose one of those I would go with a rot.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
get a german blood line german sheperd..you won't regret it..

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I know just the perfect dog if you want one thats intimidating yet friendly...and very protective when its definatly needed...I say get the Great Dane. Those dogs are HUGE. The one my brother had was an awesome dog and always playful. They are very loving dogs too. As with what thePACK said, that would be my second choice.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
rot

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I know just the perfect dog if you want one thats intimidating yet friendly...and very protective when its definatly needed...I say get the Great Dane. Those dogs are HUGE. The one my brother had was an awesome dog and always playful. They are very loving dogs too. As with what thePACK said, that would be my second choice.
yeah great danes are beautiful and massive,but the only thing is that they have
a short life span 6-8 years.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
yeah great danes are beautiful and massive,but the only thing is that they have
a short life span 6-8 years.
Hmm...I could be wrong but I was under the impression that they can live anywhere from 8 to 12 years. I could be wrong...but you are right they dont live as long as the average dog.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Get a pit!! Not American, not red nose, not a blue pit either.. get an aligator pitt!! Meanest somonabitches around!!

Honestly, if I had a choice of a pet to get. I'd get a Gorilla. Imagine walking around the beach with a Silver Back. Imagine how many time you can kick sand in peoples face!

·
"Got Mice?"
204 Posts
I voted for the brindle jes cuz I have a Blue Brindle American Staffordshire Terrier aka American Pitbull Terrier.

Here he is at around 6 Mo.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
If your in the South East, I have this pup available... hes our favorite but he is a male and a huge bully at such a young age.. real trouble maker

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.