Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is salad shrimp my lfs is wet world ,ever heard of them they are the biggest fish supplier on the east coast and they want to hire me!!!!!!!!! BUT WHAT IS SALAD SHRIMP?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
ezkilla13 said:
What is salad shrimp my lfs is wet world ,ever heard of them they are the biggest fish supplier on the east coast and they want to hire me!!!!!!!!! BUT WHAT IS SALAD SHRIMP?
Sald shrimps arte those mini, itsy bitsy, tinee little shrimps you see inside your cup-o-noodle soup.

·
Registered
18 Posts
starve them for a day or so. then feed them a small amount till they start eating it. if they don't eat. starve them another day. sooner or later they will get the hint that what you put in the tank is food. that is how i got my p's to eat food sticks and other type of food source. but make sure you watch them, they may turn on each other as food.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
RazorTeeth28 said:
starve them for a day or so. then feed them a small amount till they start eating it. if they don't eat. starve them another day. sooner or later they will get the hint that what you put in the tank is food. that is how i got my p's to eat food sticks and other type of food source. but make sure you watch them, they may turn on each other as food.
Wrong!
Do not starve baby piranhas for any reason. First of all, they are at a critical growth stage where they need all the food they can get. Starving them at that size can result in stunting or slow growth.

they may turn on each other as food.
And there is the second reason.

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Serrapygo said:
RazorTeeth28 said:
Wrong!
Do not starve baby piranhas for any reason. First of all, they are at a critical growth stage where they need all the food they can get. Starving them at that size can result in stunting or slow growth.

they may turn on each other as food.
And there is the second reason.
Yes very true. They are highly cannabalistic at this size when hungry.

·
Registered
356 Posts
my baby Ps ate right away when I got them. Blood worms, live fish anything I pout in there they checked it out. It was funny watching them try to catch some ghost shrimp. Those shrimp are kinda quick for baby Ps to catch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.