Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,081 Posts
that doesn't look like cyano it looks more like pink corraline which is perfectly fine but can really take over the glass make sure u scrape it off especially the front once i hardens its a bitch to remove

the easiest way to figure it out if it is red slime it will look and feel like ared slime with hair in it

· Registered
1,081 Posts
-=BOB=- said:
I'm almost sure red layer on the rocks (pic2) is cyano...
touch it and try to move it left/right with finger... if you can do that is not coraline for sure
[snapback]849260[/snapback]​
hey bob my first thoughts were cyano also but for it to be covering the glass like that ?

also if u notice in pic 2 it shows it all over the rock but in pic 3 the only thing showing on the rock is definitly coralline

but hey i'll bet ya 50 cents and a case of your countries finest alcohol

· Registered
1,081 Posts
tyourkie66 said:
the stuff on the rocks was not soft and it didnt move. must be coraline? this is good right? whats the best method for removing it on the glass?
[snapback]850031[/snapback]​
coralline is good but it can be annoying some people leave it onthe sides and back to give a natural background but u can scrape it off use razorblades try not to scratch the glass here is a picture of a guy i knows tank he has an insane amount of coralline growing i cant wait for mine to get this heavy it looks amazing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.