Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· 2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
3,545 Posts
I did'nt know that you could live animals on ebay.

· Registered
5,349 Posts
damn thats sux. he had to steal pics . lol but a good looking fish in the pic

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Actually you know what, along with stealing photos, he also stole the descriptions of the fish that Judazz wrote as well. That's really not a cool thing to do, especially considering he could have taken just five minutes per profile to put things into his own words. I can understand everyone wants a piece of the market, and if he would do his own work I'd even welcome the addition of more options in the piranha buying market but this guy just isn't going about things very well.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
I did, I sent him a very nicely worded reply just letting him know that pedro and the people who took the pictures and did the writeups might not appreciate him using it not only without permission but uncredited. I just told him he'd be better off taking his own pictures and just put the writeup in his own words. He told me he'd do that, so he seems like a good enough guy

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
elTwitcho said:
I did, I sent him a very nicely worded reply just letting him know that pedro and the people who took the pictures and did the writeups might not appreciate him using it not only without permission but uncredited. I just told him he'd be better off taking his own pictures and just put the writeup in his own words. He told me he'd do that, so he seems like a good enough guy
[snapback]846194[/snapback]​
your my hero

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.