Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I would like to know what is the regime of the piranha in the nature, feeds you it(he) exclusively on meat? My natts likes epinards.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
seeds,fruit, fish fins, small birds when they fall into the water.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, pcroze, but everybody says pygocentus nattereri only eats meats... it's normal if mine eats epinards and love it ?????

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Piranha's in the wild have varieties different from what we usually give them in the aquarium home. Actually, our Ps have it better with daily food supply and routine, than those in the wild that need to truely need their hunting instincts to survive.
Food sources for piranhas in the wild usually consists of their own, other fish, plants, wastes, algea and anything else wandering off into dangerous waters were they inhabit.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Epinards are like salade but it it's hard to explain what is it really, its a green things we eat with salt, it's very good
but no meats in his, so why rbp eat this "thing" ?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:laugh: yeah, they are stronger like popey

they love spinach !!

i thinks Pygocentrus needs green food for no health problems, variety food is very good

my natts are strange
it's because i love their with their stupid but great behavior !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.