Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked water today perams are off the shizzle. I have done nothing different. Tank has been cycled for 1 month. and it cycled for 1 month. So 2 months up and running. Water perams have always been good . Tanks is clean. No wasted food. Three reds are in there now. But not for long if I dont get help. What can I do?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Size of tank?
Gravel or sand?
If you still got nitrites then either your tank never fully cycled or you somehow killed most of your bacteria or you just got something in there thats not been cleaned.
Do a semi-gravel vac. Then stir up everything, plants/stones/gravel and do another vac.
If that don't help, someone will be along shortly.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kind of thought someone would help here but I was wrong. Thanks anyways. I will go to cichlidforum.com

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah. Okay. Can you define off the shizzle? You at least need to post ammonia, nitrite & nitrate readings.
skdster tried to help, but you didn't give him much to go off of. The more information that YOU provide the better your answer will be.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Yeah. Okay. Can you define off the shizzle? You at least need to post ammonia, nitrite & nitrate readings.
skdster tried to help, but you didn't give him much to go off of. The more information that YOU provide the better your answer will be.
True, people ask for help saying their water parameters are off.
But then they do not let us know them.
And I say we cannot help before that.

Harry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts