Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.I just got up to take my daughter to the bus stop this morning.I went to let the dogs out and my hand froze to the tie out chain!So I look at my thermometer hanging outside,and it's -22 degrees. No wonder my furnace hasen't shut off since yesterday! Gonna have to break out the thermal underwear I guess.
Later and have a warm one
Eric

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
sounds fun, we don't get much below 5 degrees here (England), but then again its never over 15!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
As some of you may know, some scientists are predicting a mini-ice age in the very near future. The evidence they point to is that the Gulf Stream is slowing, thus not bringing a lot of the tropical warmth up to the northern region. The whole gulf stream is powered by some substance (sorry I forgot) sinking when it gets up to the north. And to fill the void, more water is pulled from the tropics. Anywayz, scientists have determined that this mechanism is failing and will cause a second ice age that will cover half of America in a sheet of ice !!! :eek:oh2:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
better get your skates on
:D

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Then again scientists also said we were supposed to have this huge earthquake in the year 2000, but have we?! HAHA NOPE! Scientist also say we come from apes... ??? but I dont believe that either!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Science says "man" came from the apes, women come from Venus. Or was it man comes from mars? never can get that right
:
:

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
I could use a little global woarming right now.damn its cold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.