Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ifthe reserve is not met shoudl i get this integra? It is being sold by a local person that i know.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
hmm sure i guess no pics or any info is a great way to ask if you should get a car.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
aww poor Teg, all craped out and sh*t.
No never buy a car that has been moded before, becuase no matter how well u know the person and what they say, its been ragged on adn raced, and choped up and beatn on, dont buy it. never worth it at all.

·
Registered
492 Posts
It looks fat but not worth 12 thousand, maybe 6 or 7 thou , 129,000 miles is very high for that high of a price, thats why it aint worth it, the bid should not go up if it does more power to the person selling it, who ever pays more then 6.5 thou I think is getting ripped off.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know the person selling it me and hi mare friends and he thinks the reserve wotn be met so he might sel lit to me straight up no auction he has never raced it or anything and i know what mods have been done to it

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Yea never been raced eh? and the person before him? you dont know him, and you cant say he only owned it becuase in his auction, he said he bought it from some one else, id NEVER buy it! prbs, prbs, and more prbs.!! be smart, not dumb.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Xenon said:
I would never buy a car off ebay
I bought my CRX off ebay, but then again once i got it, i striped it and gutted it and threw 90% of the car away.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bobme i know the person who had it beforeh im also and he didnt race it either . O well it doent matter im not getting it.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Big rims on a honda = slower 0-60 and longer braking times, body kit = waste of money = whacked paint job = asking to be keyed by some loser kid.

why?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
a hook----------------------------------er

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.