Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
ive been keeping a close eye on this case ...

the stuff of movies...

gnary stuff

·
Registered
987 Posts
I've been following this story for several weeks now, just recently a Russian Spy was caught here in Canada that had been living here for the past ten years.
In my opinion this should be clasified as an act of terrorism. Clearly it was state organized because no ordinary person can get their hands on radioactive poison . CHeck out this article http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6159927.stm
let alone pass security check points and bring polonium on a plane. No one can even bring any liquids on any plane now. How in the world did they manage to get it on board. The only way one would be able to board the plane is to have clearence by the givernment.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I seriously only thought this type of thing (spies getting assassinated by fellow spies, govermental global conspiracies etc...) happened in movies such as 'James Bond 007' and vidio games such as 'Metal Gear Solid'... this situation has really broadened my view's

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I'm lost.. can someone sum it up and explain it to me? I'm a little busy to read all the information, but am quite interested!

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
the dose of the radioactive substance polonium 210 that was found in the spy would have cost 35 million dollars.

these guys dont mess around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts