Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything thats big and living if not, a rabbit(they also sell pinkie rabbits)

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
marbles, just kidding!

maybe a big old bullfrog, that ought to be a nice one, really messy too.

·
Registered
259 Posts
whoa :eek:oh2: 41 reds, not bad at tall! U da man.

Hmmm....let's see, what to feed them :eek:oo:

where do u live? If ur close enough, I'll donate my 24"TSN

ur probably too far away though. I personally couldn't feed my p's most mammals so I would go with a large channel cat/bullhead cat, large bluegill, or large rodent like a giant rat. Just be aware that any of these feeders could be contaminated with disease or parasites.

·
Registered
496 Posts
tsn=tiger shovelnose catfish.

If you want your snakehead to die, dont put him in the p tank, ill pay shipping for him to ship to me !

Throw in either frogs or a guinea pig. cut off the gpig's claws though.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
Very large feeder. 12-24"s
A oscar large 14"s
Mouse
Rat
some newts
Turtle
Tortus
Aligator
Snake
Hamster was told by my wife no.
Bunny
Cat I dont think so
lizard
frogs
lobster.
What about posting vids of all these critters getting torn apart, and let us choose which one is the coolest

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
hmmmmm, I think you should use your imagination and surprise us! Just go to your LPS and when something looks appetizing, buy it and throw it in the tank. I would recommend not feeding your P's for a day or 2 to ensure they are ravenous.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
You could feed them Marco!

Newts and frogs are likely to make the piranhas sick, they all contain poisens which range from v-mild to v-deadly!
I think you should add something that will fight back!
an electric eel?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah that would rock! Have a Piranha vs. Some other deadly fish competition....WHo will win!!!! There is a lot of risk here with losing a p or 2 but it would f'n rock!

·
Registered
259 Posts
If the situation was reversed, I think a big rhom would f*ck all the reds up. But with Mad P's current situation, even a big rhom wouldn't have a chance. Only a lightning fast, super ill- tempered, jacked up rhom would be able to handle itself. But how many of those do you ever come across, virtually none.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.