Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
marbles, just kidding!

maybe a big old bullfrog, that ought to be a nice one, really messy too.

·
Registered
259 Posts
whoa :eek:oh2: 41 reds, not bad at tall! U da man.

Hmmm....let's see, what to feed them :eek:oo:

where do u live? If ur close enough, I'll donate my 24"TSN

ur probably too far away though. I personally couldn't feed my p's most mammals so I would go with a large channel cat/bullhead cat, large bluegill, or large rodent like a giant rat. Just be aware that any of these feeders could be contaminated with disease or parasites.

·
Registered
496 Posts
tsn=tiger shovelnose catfish.

If you want your snakehead to die, dont put him in the p tank, ill pay shipping for him to ship to me !

Throw in either frogs or a guinea pig. cut off the gpig's claws though.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
go to the local fish market and buy a big ass live trout.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
go to the local fish market and buy a big ass live trout.

the bigger the better

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
Very large feeder. 12-24"s
A oscar large 14"s
Mouse
Rat
some newts
Turtle
Tortus
Aligator
Snake
Hamster was told by my wife no.
Bunny
Cat I dont think so
lizard
frogs
lobster.
What about posting vids of all these critters getting torn apart, and let us choose which one is the coolest

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
hmmmmm, I think you should use your imagination and surprise us! Just go to your LPS and when something looks appetizing, buy it and throw it in the tank. I would recommend not feeding your P's for a day or 2 to ensure they are ravenous.

·
Registered
496 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
what would you do with him, he won't live with anyother fish, he broke my tank lid and tryed to eat my foot. I'm waiting for him to jump out again and eat my cat. lol :laugh:
he'd go in a 100-125 by himself. and i'd bungy cord the lid of the tank.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
You could feed them Marco!

Newts and frogs are likely to make the piranhas sick, they all contain poisens which range from v-mild to v-deadly!
I think you should add something that will fight back!
an electric eel?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah that would rock! Have a Piranha vs. Some other deadly fish competition....WHo will win!!!! There is a lot of risk here with losing a p or 2 but it would f'n rock!

·
Registered
259 Posts
If the situation was reversed, I think a big rhom would f*ck all the reds up. But with Mad P's current situation, even a big rhom wouldn't have a chance. Only a lightning fast, super ill- tempered, jacked up rhom would be able to handle itself. But how many of those do you ever come across, virtually none.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.