Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what do you drive?

2K views 70 replies 29 participants last post by  DiXoN 
#1 ·
so whats everyone drive. right now i have a 93 lincoln continental.
wes

#11 ·
99 Expedition 4x4
00 Blazer 4x4
95 Mustang Gt with Air ride, 4" Cowl, Cobra R's, Flowmasters, 3:73 fears, Mac cold air induction, MSD ignition, 255lph fuel pump, Paxton fuel pressure reg., Custom bumper, short belt, Cat converters removed, and some more.
Soon to come: 331 Stroker with Vortec blower.

#18 ·
Yes, I live in Cali, I dont take BART thats way over there...just normal VTA...I got my permit about 2 weeks ago too!

#19 ·
im only 15 and in ontario canada u have to be 16 to drive with a licensed driver at your side.(GAY). whn i turn 16 im going to buy a 88-91 Honda CRX. put a PHAT body kit on it. some momo rims,a nice alluminum wing. and a g-redy exhaust.

I GOT MAD SKILLS :rockin:

#20 ·
marco said:
im only 15 and in ontario canada u have to be 16 to drive with a licensed driver at your side.(GAY). whn i turn 16 im going to buy a 88-91 Honda CRX. put a PHAT body kit on it. some momo rims,a nice alluminum wing. and a g-redy exhaust.

I GOT MAD SKILLS :rockin:
Maybe one day you'll buy a real car..

It's Greddy exhaust.

I bet after all that you'll only have 150hp

#21 ·
Xenon said:
A hearse? Do you work at a funeral home or just have a really morbid taste in cars?
funny you should say that, that used to be the name on my vanity plate "morbid" but I had to give it up when I got antique plates.

I don't work in a funeral home, im just odd. did I mention it shoots flames too?flaming hearse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.